Machu Picchu one day
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Visit the Wonder of the World in one day and recharge your energies in the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Pre-tour information one day before the trip in Cusco.
- Transportation to the train station in Ollantaytambo, round trip.
- Expedition tourist train ticket round trip.
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu, round trip.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional guided tour English - Spanish
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu
- Other services not listed.
DAY 1: CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
We will coordinate the transfer time from your hotel to the train station in Ollantaytambo. Here is where we will board the train that passes through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, on this route you will enjoy beautiful scenery until you reach Aguas Calientes or "Machu Picchu Pueblo".
Already in Aguas Calientes we can take the bus that will take us to the archaeological sanctuary of Machu Picchu. The trip takes 30 minutes, finally we will arrive at the Inca citadel, you will be amazed at this monument considered one of the 7 wonders of the Modern World, immediately our guide will begin the guided tour for you to learn more about the history and architecture of the Inca City of Machu Picchu. In the afternoon we finish the 1 day tour boarding the return train and we will pick you up from the station to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
IMPORTANT: The train schedules indicated are referential and may vary based on train availability departures.
You may like
Book This Tour